Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chanel Haute Couture 2011

I wish the shirt was a little more fitted,
but I absolutely love the skirt it's super
girly and flirty, LOVE♥ it.


I love this entire outfit♥.  This is
something I would definitely love to
wear,  although I would try different flats,
I'm not into the pointed toe. 


I'm not feeling this outfit so much.  


I see Lady Gaga wearing this with some
type of onesie underneath and knee high boots.
It's a very Paris Hilton-y look as well, but I like it.


I ♥♥♥♥♥♥ LOVE ♥♥♥♥♥♥ this.
Everything about it, although you can't
get away with wearing it just anywhere I would
wear this at home just because I would feel so
beautiful in it, I'm in love.


I also love this piece It's elegant
and sexy, not to mention it looks extremely
comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment