Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011 Spring Fashion Trends


I am pretty excited for this years Spring Fashion Trends.  I have held on to these amazing fitting dark denim wide leg jeans.  I have worn them just a handful of times and then the skinny jeans came into trend so I put them away, I am excited to wear them again!  Although I would still advise wearing an keeping your skinny jeans, no matter what they will ALWAYS have a place in my wardrobe♥.  I am not to excited about crop tops, unless your layering, I don't like the look personally for me, BUT if you can pull it off then I am jealous!  Another thing, with the capri pants coming back, I would say definitely pair it with chunky heels, wedges, booties, not ballet flats.  The playsuites/jumpsuits are another big one I'm looking forward to, I love the lace loose look with a cute little sash belt, not only would it be comfortable but your going to look hot hot hot!
Lastly, I am pretty excited about the lace & the tail hems.  I just love LACE it looks so rockerish, chic, & sexy.  The tail hem's I just absolutely love♥; the look, the shape, the flirtyness it gives. 


Any of you excited as I am for the 2011 Spring Fashion Trends?


♥ Capri Pants ♥

♥Wide Leg Pants♥

♥Crop Top♥

♥Bell Bottoms♥

♥Tail Hems♥

♥Tassles♥

♥Playsuits/Jumpsuits♥

♥All Black Lace Everything♥

♥Crotchet/Macromet♥

♥Stripes♥
♥Sheer Maxis♥









No comments:

Post a Comment