Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

[I do not own this picture, it is from Google Images]

My hair has been so damaged from bleaching, dyeing, straightening, and curling my hair.  I finally went out an bought some hair oil a couple weeks and it has worked just amazingly!  I first tried it the beginning of this week I put it in all of my hair and slept with it on my hair for 7 hours then when I woke up I washed it out, my hair was so shiny and soft!  Last night I finally cut 2 inches off of my hair, it was like a nightmare coming true, but it had to be done.  I then heated the oil up in HOT HOT HOT water for about 5 minutes.  I then took sections of my hair and lathered oil up on each section.  I took a hand towel soaked it in a scolding hot water, rung it out, and then wrapped it around my hair for 3 minutes.  After I washed it out brushed my hair and let it air dry.  My hair looks so much healthier in just 24 hours!  This is an amazing product, I bought it at Sally's Beauty Supply for $3.99. GREAT DEAL.  I would definitely try it.  I am a natural redhead and it made my hair so shiny! If you try this please leave a comment on how well it worked for you, or what you did or didn't like, thank you.

<3
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment